WWF Wildlife Collection Pangolin Lakbawayan Bambaso 330ml
For every purchase, you are eliminating 500 disposable coffee cups per year.
Did you know?
- Pangolins are sometimes mistaken as reptiles, but they are actually scaly-skinned mammals. They certainly are one of the most trafficked mammals in Asia and, increasingly in Africa, given the demand for pangolin meat and scales. Together with The Bamboo Company, WWF-Philippines protect pangolins and other species from wildlife crime. WWF is actively trying to reduce demand for illegal wildlife products and also helping governments mount a strong defense against the poaching crisis.
Ranging from Vulnerable to Critically Endangered
- For every purchase, you help WWF-Philippines and The Bamboo Company to protect species from wildlife crime.
Material: Bamboo Exterior and Stainless steel Interior with cover
Did you know?
Every purchase of this product from The Bamboo Company helps in the preservation and protection of our marine animals in the Philippines through Balyena.org. Have your own Lakbawayan™ tumbler and let's reduce together the amount of plastic bottles in the ocean and help protect our dolphin and whale friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay for my order?
You may pay for your orders through the following channels:
- Bank payment (either through online or bank deposit)
- Credit card.
- Cebuana Lhuiller/Palawan Express, etc.
Just proceed to check-out to see further the payment details.
How much is the shipping fee?
- Metro Manila - Php 99
- Luzon - Php 150
- Visayas/Mindanao - Php 250
- For International - It depends on the country, proceed to checkout for final amount
How can I engrave my bamboo product?
- Kindly choose the with engraving/personalization variant
- Details of the engraving can be inputted on the engraving box upon checkout or you may reply to the confirmation email for pictures and attachments
- An added fee is charged for personalization/engraving