Introducing the Balyena Bamboo Watch. A teal colored watch representing the ocean that we aim to protect including the whales and dolphins in the Philippines together with Balyena.Org and Save Philippine Seas. It has 45mm 100% bamboo frame, faux leather strap and stainless steel buckles, a Japanese 2035 Miyota Quartz Movement, and is splash proof, a perfect companion for your eco-friendly adventures. It has 6 months warranty.
Every purchase of this supports Balyena.org and Save Philippines Seas for the protection and conservation of Philippine Seas and its dolphin and whale populations.
So whale you still wait? Go have your own Balyena Bamboo Watch now!
Did you know?
Every purchase of this product from The Bamboo Company helps in the preservation and protection of our marine animals in the Philippines through Balyena.org. Have your own Lakbawayan™ tumbler and let's reduce together the amount of plastic bottles in the ocean and help protect our dolphin and whale friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay for my order?
You may pay for your orders through the following channels:
- Bank payment (either through online or bank deposit)
- Credit card.
- Cebuana Lhuiller/Palawan Express, etc.
Just proceed to check-out to see further the payment details.
How much is the shipping fee?
- Metro Manila - Php 99
- Luzon - Php 150
- Visayas/Mindanao - Php 250
- For International - It depends on the country, proceed to checkout for final amount
How can I engrave my bamboo product?
- Kindly choose the with engraving/personalization variant
- Details of the engraving can be inputted on the engraving box upon checkout or you may reply to the confirmation email for pictures and attachments
- An added fee is charged for personalization/engraving