It is that estimated 2 billion plastic razors are thrown away each year, according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the sadder part is they're not recyclable!
Thus we present you an eco-friendly alternative, the Lakbawayan™ Labahamboo, a bamboo razor from The Bamboo Company. A double edged safety razor handmade with bamboo handle that can be used for a smooth comfortable shave for all beard and skin types.
It has a “closed comb”, design, which keeps the blade slightly off the skin, providing the safety and comfort. Used by 95% of men, to provide the safest most comfortable shaves. The razor head unscrews from the handle for blade changing and cleaning and gives precision fit and finish for shaving needs.
What a beard-y (green) solution indeed!
Did you know?
Every purchase of this product from The Bamboo Company helps in the preservation and protection of our marine animals in the Philippines through Balyena.org. Have your own Lakbawayan™ tumbler and let's reduce together the amount of plastic bottles in the ocean and help protect our dolphin and whale friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay for my order?
You may pay for your orders through the following channels:
- COD (Due to ECQ, only available for Metro Manila orders and Selected parts of the country)
- Bank payment (either through online or bank deposit)
- Credit card.
Just proceed to check-out to see further the payment details.
How much is the shipping fee?
- Metro Manila - Php 150
- Luzon - Php 185
- Visayas/Mindanao - Php 300
- For International - It depends on the country, proceed to checkout for final amount
How can I engrave my bamboo product?
- Kindly choose the with engraving/personalization variant
- Details of the engraving can be inputted on the engraving box upon checkout or you may reply to the confirmation email for pictures and attachments
- An added fee is charged for personalization/engraving